Facts about the Convocation Center
- 97,600 Sq. ft of total space (including rentable meeting space)
- Retractable seating to accommodate up to 4,000 attendees
- Multiple locker rooms to accommodate athletic events, concerts, and other requirements
- Student – athlete study center
- Main floor used for USC Aiken athletic events, concerts, graduations, and other public events
- Two additional practice courts which can also be used for private meetings, business functions, conventions, or other special events
- Special VIP area for business meetings, concert “meet and greets”, etc.
- USCA Pacer Walk and Hall of Fame, which highlight past Pacer greats
- Home to USCA Athletics Department offices
Food and Beverage Services
- The USCA Convocation Center features two fully operational concession stands
- Several mobile concession stands accommodate food and beverage requirements for all events
- The USC Aiken Convocation Center is a state of the art facility that features:
- A center hung scoreboard and multiple electronic scoreboards with advertising opportunities.
- Retractable seating that can accommodate up to 4,000 seats for sporting events, concerts, and graduations.
- Roadside Marquee viewable from the intersection of University and Laurens Rd.
- An opportunity to place a wireless cell booster on the building to enhance the cell coverage in the building and surrounding areas.
- USC Aiken Athletic events
- Nationally renowned concerts and performers
- USC Aiken / High School Graduations
- Non-University sporting events
- Consumer / Trade shows
- USC Aiken hosted Rodeos
- Community events (fairs, religious events, conventions)
- Corporate meetings and seminars